Affirmations are beautiful way to change our beliefs. We can even argue that everything that we are thinking is a form of affirmation. I can’t afford this– is as much affirmation as: Money flows easily to me… Just with a slightly different effect. When it comes to affirmations, we have to understand that it won’t sound like a truth right away. If it was true already- we wouldn’t have to do it.
As Louise Hay said: Affirmations are like planting seeds in the ground: first they germinate, than they sprout roots and than they poke their first little shoots through the ground. It takes time to go from a seed to a full grown plant. And so with affirmations, it take some time from a first declaration to final demonstration. So be patient. Now let’s jump into affirmations for attracting money into your life:
- I love money.
- Money comes easily to me.
- I deserve to be wealthy.
- I am a money magnet.
- Every dollar I spend and donate comes back to me multiplied.
- I can look at my finances without fear.
- My income exceeds my expenses.
- I release any resistance to attracting money.
- Attracting money is fun.
- I am a success.
- People love giving me money.
- I am very very rich.
- There is plenty of money to go around.
- I think like a millionaire, I act like a millionaire, I feel like a millionaire, I am a millionaire.
- I enjoy making money.
- Money is wonderful.
- Being wealthy feels amazing!
- Money simply falls into my lap.
- I am so happy and grateful now that money comes to me in increasing quantities through multiple sources on a continuous basis.
Books on the subject: